Facebook has finally introduced the face recognition technology in India. By this features, people can easily protect the identity of their own on facebook. Facebook facial recognition will serve as a security for the user of Facebook as it will inform the users about posting of his/her photos on Facebook by other persons.
Keep on reading further to know, how to turn on the Facebook facial recognition or how to use it. And how it will be useful for the users.
Earlier, this features was not available on Facebook in India. Last year, in December 2017 Facebook had introduced this features in other parts of the world.
More than a billion peoples are connected with Facebook and we are one of them. In this huge population of Facebook, it becomes really very difficult for us to know if someone posts the photos of your’s without our knowledge.
But now you can easily know if someone posts the photos of yours on the facebook by doing the simple changes in your accounts.
1. First, Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Account settings.
3. Then, click on the Face Recognition Settings.
4. At last, enable settings by clicking on yes.
Know how this feature will be beneficial for the you
1. You can easily find the photos in which you are but you haven’t been tagged by that person.
2. It will inform you if you any stranger will use your photo either for the wrong purpose or not.
3. It will also tell the people with visual impairment who’s in you in photo or video.
Can you turn on/off this features anytime?
Yes, you can. It’s totally up to you whether you want Facebook to recognize your photos or not. To do so if have to land into to the account setting option then on click the ” face recognition settings ” after that you will find the yes/no option. There you can enable or disable this features.